Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia

So I was recently appointed the newest Province Alumni Coordinator of Province 12 of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America!!! Woot!

I love my chapter (Theta Omicron) very much and am very happy to still be as active as I am but with this past decade with them it's, dare I say, getting a little stale? As long as I've been involved with them I'm starting to feel like I'm not fulfilling my full potential in Sinfonia. This is a great opportunity for me to broaden and bring something new to my life.

I really hope this is a stepping stone to bigger and better things with my involvement in Sinfonia. This is a great start and hopefully some day I will be a Province Governor of any province and what I REALLY want to be is Sinfonia's president at some point. This is one of my goals in life.

I'm so excited about this opportunity to do a great job for my Fraternity. I cannot begin to express how overjoyed I am by this recent happening. I love my Fraternity so much I can't really express it in words on here. Phi Mu Alpha has been one of the best things I've ever done and I'm so happy I pledged when I did.

If you're not a Sinfonian, check us out by clicking on the following link. SINFONIA If you are a Sinfonian, check it out and get reconnected with the Brotherhood!!!! It's worth it! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment