Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Chapter

So a couple weeks ago I decided to go back to college and get my teaching certification and possibly my master's while I'm there. This past Friday I got accepted to start this fall!!!! I'm so excited about it and I can't wait to get there and start.

After applying but before I found out I was accepted I was informed of a job opening that I'm curious about. It's a position with Chapter 13 Trustee's Office. I talked to the office manager and she talked to me about it and it sounds interesting and all but I really don't feel it's something I'll be happy doing for long time.

It's so weird to me when I finally make a life changing choice to go back to school this job opportunity shows up. It makes me rethink my choices. It can be really annoying.

So I'm deciding to stick with school. I think it will be better for me in the long run.

Cookeville, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment