Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. I've never been good at being consistent with stuff like blogs. But anyway, that's besides the point.

Yay for vacations! I just started my first week of vacation today. I'm going to be so sad when I have to go back.

Sunday, I'm heading to LYRECREST!!!!!! I'm so excited to get to go to my fraternity's headquarters. It's such a pretty place. The drive will be about 5 hours. So much time to think and sing like I'm on American Idol in my SUV. But there's so much I have to think about at this point in my life. I'm sick of my job. I'm ready for a real career that I actually have the desire to do. I just wish I knew what it was! I know what I would like it to be. I dream of being in movies and on tv but I just don't feel that it will work out. Maybe it's that type of thinking that keeps me stuck at First Tenn. Bank. Probably...... The more I think about it, most definitely.

I'm hoping this trip will help. I need to get out of Knoxville for a while. Wish me luck! Hope I get back in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment